Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Birthday Wishes and Gifts Showers ^=^

A ‘VERY BIG THANK YOU’ to all of MOOMOO’s lovely family, friends, buddies and BFFs (Best Friends Forevers) for all the meals, gifts and wishes.

Most of MooMoo’s friends are away on her actual birthday so the celebration was a week earlier. The celebration was on the same day of MooMoo’s 1st 30km run. Lucky, she survived the run to make it to the dinner. ^=^

MooMoo had lots of fun and a sumptuous great Japanese meal with the gang.


And MooMoo had received great gifts from all. I like them all very much. This is how the gifts looked like before I opened them. The ‘Leaning Tower of Pisa’ wrapped in cute present paper is an art of work by Ms. Mo. The very nice ‘red wrapper’ is from Piggy but the wrapping with the help of Mrs. Chicky. Hahaha….
Piggy’s present was a ‘running pouch’ which I wanted very much. It was very thoughtful of her…. Some more, Piggy arranged for a treasure hunt for MooMoo to search for the present in the room. I didn’t get to take a picture of it coz I actually used it before my birthday for my 1st 30km run on 10th October 2010. It was actually a support from her for my run too.

Thanks, Piggy! ^@^


This is after the unwrapping of the presents…. I got a big nice 'Precious Moments' cushion from 'Lenglui Cat Lover' and a big 'Pooh' mug from 'Superstar Singer'....


These are from Ms. Mo and twin sister, 38 Sifu and another gym buddy. It’s a lovely notebook with quotes, a diary organizer and a small little talking black bean. Apparently, the bean is for lonely people…. So, I guess they are hinting that I’m so lonely that I need a talking bean to keep me company. Hahaha…. It comes with a lovely card with nice lovely words which very well described our relationships… kekeke…

It’s been GREAT getting to know these great ‘GYM KAKIs’ whom are close like sisters. ^=^

Hmmm… Ms. Mo is like hinting MooMoo on some things with the ‘Forget’ statement in the book…. Hahaha…. *shake head…

And thanks to Mr. and Mrs. Chicky who got MooMoo a ‘Betty Boop’ T-shirt from Universal Studio Singapore. It was a pity they could not join the birthday dinner as Chicky Pie was not in great health that time.

Mrs. Chicky thought MooMoo is so slim… got her a ‘L’ size instead of ‘XL’ size as the cutting is small and fitting. Hahaha… MooMoo goes to gym a lot but it only make her fitter but it didn’t make her any smaller. Well, lucky MooMoo can still wear it… I think it would not be a good idea to wear it to Buffet. Hahaha…

Anyway, the shirt is very nice with ‘Betty Boop’ wearing the bling-bling hat.

This is all the way from ‘Down Under’ from dearest ‘Tapir’. I love the card making magazines 'A LOT'! And it comes with a lovely ‘MooMoo’ card with sound. Piggy keep laughing when she 1st heard the sound coming from the card. Hahaha… I hope I can find some time to play with card making soon.
Once again, THANKS to all of you for the lovely meals, gifts and wishes. *Muaahhhhhh.... ^=^

No comments: