Sunday, October 30, 2011

The Big Letter "C"

I'm Gonna LOVE you Through It
--- by Martina McBride

She dropped the phone and burst into tearsThe doctor just confirmed her fearsHer husband held it in and held her tightCancer don't discriminate or care if you're just 38With three kids who need you in their livesHe said, "I know that you're afraid and I am, tooBut you'll never be alone, I promise you"
When you're weak, I'll be strongWhen you let go, I'll hold onWhen you need to cry, I swear that I'll be there to dry your eyesWhen you feel lost and scared to death,Like you can't take one more stepJust take my hand, together we can do itI'm gonna love you through it.
She made it through the surgery fineThey said they caught it just in timeBut they had to take more than they plannedNow it's forced smiles and baggy shirtsTo hide what the cancer took from herBut she just wants to feel like a woman againShe said, "I don't think I can do this anymore"He took her in his arms and said "That's what my love is for"
When you're weak, I'll be strongWhen you let go, I'll hold onWhen you need to cry, I swear that I'll be there to dry your eyesWhen you feel lost and scared to death,Like you can't take one more stepJust take my hand, together we can do itI'm gonna love you through it.
And when this road gets too longI'll be the rock you lean onJust take my hand, together we can do itI'm gonna love you through itI'm gonna love you through it

* Lately, the BIG letter "C" is such a common thing.  "C" is not for "Vitamin C" and not for "CUTE" but for "CANCER".  People around MooMoo, near and far, is hit with the BIG letter "C".  It's pretty sad but it just happens... Sometimes, when you're sick or at your worst moments, you will just realize who is actually true to you and really cares for you... you will need LOTS and LOTS of LOVE, CARE and SUPPORT to fight the BIG letter "C".  To ALL who's fighting CANCER out there, "KEEP FIGHTING and NEVER GIVE UP!!!"  May GOD Bless you all... ^=^

No comments: